Organisation & Business
All departments within your organisation will utilise ICT, teachers, pupils, administration and management. As each group will have very differing needs and priorities, it is important to have a flexible system; they may require individual solutions. This can make choosing your ICT support more complicated if you are looking at rigid support packs offered by a support contractor.
Fusion Systems will consider any requests made by a school ICT Coordinator to help align our service to your needs, which could in turn help others with a similar requirement for their school.
We offer a range of practical solutions tailor made for schools and academies. These begin with constant remote support and regular on site engineer visits as part of our educational pack, allowing your ICT budget to balance with our services, which include:
- Providing you with a dedicated Engineer. This builds both trust and a better understanding of your needs.
- 24-hour Emergency callout.
- Complete Audit of hardware and software.
- Secure Email Account setup and management.
- Installation of curriculum software.
- Troubleshooting all software/hardware issues.
- Providing you with a variety of solutions to meet budget requirements.
- Implement strategies to help improve your school network.
- Complete Server Monitoring.
- Remote Data backup and Disaster Recovery Implementation.
- Advanced Content Filtering as standard.
- Competitive Procurement of new or replacement hardware/software and consumables.
- Install, set-up and configure hardware equipment – printers, scanners, short-throw/long-throw projectors, interactive whiteboards etc.
- Promethean and SMARTboard – being partner with both suppliers allows us to provide a complete hardware / software installation service including peripherals.
- Assess old equipment and arrange for the correct disposal of unwanted items, salvaging equipment wherever possible.
- Provide data backup/recovery solutions and regularly update anti-virus software.
- Assist in the installation/expansion/relocation of ICT suites.
- Advise ICT co-ordinators on how to get the best from their budgets.
- Permanent Good-will Consultancy.
- Additional support and flexibility available when required (such as during an Ofsted inspection).
Fusion Systems provides you with effective organisational solutions, a secure infrastructure and constant support to achieve your organisation’s goals. Contact us today to see how we can help you.