Organisation & Business
All departments within your organisation will utilise ICT, be they teachers, pupils, administration or management, however each will have very differing needs and priorities. This makes choosing your ICT support more complicated if looking at rigid support packs offered by a support contractor.
Fusion Systems are prepared to consider any unique request made by a school ICT Coordinator to help align our service to your needs, which could in turn help others with a similar requirement for their school.
We offer a range of practical solutions tailor made specifically for schools and academies, which begin with constant remote support and regular on site engineer visits as part of our educational pack, allowing your ICT budget to balance with our services, which include:
- Dedicated Engineer to build trust and a better understanding of your needs – including 24-hour Emergency callout.
- Install curriculum software and troubleshoot software/hardware issues.
- Implement strategies to help improve your school network.
- Complete Server Monitoring.
- Remote Data backup and Disaster Recovery Implementation.
- Advanced Content Filtering as standard.
- Secure Email Account setup and management.
- Complete Audit of hardware and software.
- Competitive Procurement of new or replacement hardware/software and consumables.
- Install, Set-up and configure hardware equipment such as printers, scanners, short-throw/long-throw projectors, interactive whiteboards etc.
- As a partner with both Promethean and SMARTboard we provide a complete hardware and software installation service including peripherals.
- Assess old equipment and arrange for the correct disposal of unwanted items, salvaging equipment wherever possible.
- Provide data backup/recovery solutions and regularly update anti-virus software.
- Assist in the installation/expansion/relocation of ICT suites.
- Advise ICT co-ordinators on how to get the best from their budgets.
- Permanent Good-will Consultancy.
- If greater assistance is required during an Ofsted inspection this will be arranged and without extra charge.
Fusion Systems provides you with effective organisational solutions, a secure infrastructure and constant support to achieve your organisation’s goals. Contact us today to see how we can help you.